New Year's Eve Gala 5 Old Residence
Traditional New Year’s Eve Concert in the “Old Town”
10:00 pm: New Year’s Eve Concert in the Lord Archbishop’s Residence in Salzburg (duration approx. 1.5 hours)
11:30 pm: Funicular ascent to the Fortress Hohensalzburg
00:00 am (Midnight) Sparkling wine reception at the terrace of the Fortress Hohensalzburg to view the New Year’s Eve Fireworks
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
Fortress Cable Car:
- FFP2 masks must be worn when using the fortress cable car.
- Use of the funicular only when vaccinated** or recovered from COVID-19***.
- Visit is only possible when vaccinated** or recovered from COVID-19***.
- FFP2 masks must be worn.
Please present the necessary confirmation as outlined below upon entering (without having to be asked to do so).
**Vaccinated persons: With the 2nd vaccination (except Johnson & Johnson-from 3.1.2022 on you would need a 2nd vaccination), your vaccination card or a document confirming the vaccination is valid for max. 9 months.
***Persons recovered from COVID-19: The document confirming your recovery is valid for max. 6 months.
A sufficient number of disinfection stands are available in and around the fortress cable car and concert hall area.
JOHANN STRAUSS ORCHESTER SALZBURG
From Mozart to Strauss
Extract from the programme
W. A. MOZART: Ouverture from "Der Schauspieldirektor" (The Impresario)
Joh. STRAUSS: "An der schönen blauen Donau" (Blue Danube) - Waltz
Joh. STRAUSS: "Tritsch Tratsch" - Polka
E. STRAUSS: "Bahn frei" - Galopp
Foto: Stefan Prommegger
In the price included
- New Year's Eve concert Old Residence
- Fortress Railway (ascent and descent)
- Sparkling wine reception on the panorama terrace (1 glass of sparkling wine per person)
- Fortress Railway descent