City Round Trip by Boat & VIP Dinner at the Fortress Hohensalzburg
Experience two of the TOP highlights of Salzburg from March 27th to October 31st!
Combine a VIP-Dinner with a popular boat trip on the Salzach-River and discover Salzburg and its surroundings from its most beautiful angle!
The river cruise starts in the heart of the Old Town by the jetty „Anlegestelle Altstadt” (by the Makart bridge) and takes you to the south of the city against the backdrop of the impressive Old Town and past one of the most desirable villa areas of the town before the mighty "Tennen and Hagen" mountain range reveals itself to you, after which the ship embarks on the return journey. This tour 1 lasts approximately 40 minutes.
Afterwards, you will enjoy an exquisite VIP-Dinner with the final highlight "Salzburger Nockerl" - the world famous sweet dessert - in the Panorama Restaurant on the Salzburg fortress.
Our special service for you:
Individual tables at the dinner in the Panorama Fortress Restaurant!
Your table allocation is carried out respectively after the number of booked persons.
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations regarding the re-opening of society in Austria, we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
- FFP2 masks must be worn during the ship cruise, in the area around the ticket counter and in the waiting area.
- All relevant areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cashless payment is possible at all times.
- Disinfection stands are available at the river cruise.
Fortress Cable Car:
- FFP2 masks must be worn when using the fortress cable car.
- Reduced capacity in the fortress cable car.
Inside the Restaurant:
- It is only possible to visit the restaurant if tested* or vaccinated** against and/or recovered*** from COVID-19. Please present the necessary confirmation as outlined below upon entering (without having to be asked to do so).
- A maximum of 8 people plus their underage children per table.
- Sufficient distance between the tables.
- FFP2 masks must be worn inside the restaurant at all times unless seated.
*Tested persons: A valid and negative COVID-19 test certificate. Antigen tests no older than 48 hours old; PCR tests no older than 72 hours old, officially documented; self-administered antigen tests no older than 24 hours old.
**Vaccinated persons: Should you have received your first jab more than than 21 days ago, your vaccination card or a document confirming the vaccination is valid.
***Persons recovered from COVID-19: If your infection with COVID-19 commenced more than 6 months ago, presentation of a medical confirmation or the official document confirming self-isolation is valid. A neutralizing antibody test no older than 3 months old is also valid.
Public testing facilities (free of charge) in the city of Salzburg:
Kongresshaus (congress house) – Auerspergstraße 6.
Appointments can be arranged online via salzburg-testet.at or by phone under 1450.
A sufficient number of disinfection stands are available in and aroune the fortress cable car and concert hall area.
Mini bread rolls with two types of spread
Beef broth with dumplings
Braised beef cheek from local cattle on truffeled mashed potaoes
and vegetables of the season
"Original Salzburger Nockerl"
Fluffy egg soufflé with vanilla cream and berries
We are happy to serve you a vegetarian menu on request.
In the price included:
- Fortress Railway ascent & descent
- VIP Dinner (excl. drinks)– in case of fine weather and and suitable weather conditions, the VIP dinner is served on the panoramic terrace
Menu are subject to change!
MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER
5:00 pm River cruise Tour 1 - duration approx. 40 minutes
From 6:00 pm Fortress Railway ascent
6:30 pm Dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on Salzburg fortress (excl. drinks)
MARCH, APRIL, OCTOBER
4:00 pm River cruise Tour 1 - duration approx. 40 minutes
From 5.30 pm Fortress Railway ascent
6:00 pm Dinner in the Panorama Restaurant on Salzburg fortress (excl. drinks)
Golden Hall or Arms Hall
Subject to modification!