City Round Trip by Boat Tour 1
With Tour 1, experience the nicest side of Salzburg. The river cruise starts in the heart of the Old Town by the jetty „Anlegestelle Altstadt” (by the Makart bridge) and takes you to the south of the city against the backdrop of the impressive Old Town and past one of the most desirable villa areas of the town before the mighty "Tennen and Hagen" mountain range reveals itself to you, after which the ship embarks on the return journey.
Regulation Adults/Children: Per adult 1 child under 4 years!
Landing station Old Town (Makartsteg - Makart Bridge)
Duration: approx. 40 minutes
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations regarding the re-opening of society in Austria, we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
- FFP2 masks must be worn during the ship cruise, in the area around the ticket counter and in the waiting area.
- All relevant areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cashless payment is possible at all times.
- Disinfection stands are available at the river cruise.
According to the recommendation of the Federal Government, we can point out, that with regard to the Corona Virus situation, among other things, we have taken the following measures:
- Please bring your own mouth and nose protection, which you will need for using the boat trip
- Disinfection stands are available on the ship
Changed schedule. See calendar right.
Surcharge for the outside deck, for holders of inside deck cards, only possible on the day of the trip (depending on the weather, limited capacity). Subject to prior sale.