Christmas Matinee & Lunch
Start the first Christmas day with a high-class Christmas Matinee & Lunch in the historical rooms of the Fortress Hohensalzburg.
from 11:00 am Funicular ride to the Fortress Hohensalzburg
11:30 am Aperitif in the Arms Hall of the Panorama Restaurant
12:00 pm 3-course Lunch & Music between the courses in the Christmas decorated Arms Hall of the Panorama Restaurant
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
Fortress Cable Car:
- FFP2 masks must be worn when using the fortress cable car.
- Use of the funicular only when vaccinated** or recovered from COVID-19***.
- Visit is only possible when vaccinated** or recovered from COVID-19***.
- FFP2 masks must be worn, except at table.
Please present the necessary confirmation as outlined below upon entering (without having to be asked to do so).
**Vaccinated persons: With the 2nd vaccination (except Johnson & Johnson-from 3.1.2022 on you would need a 2nd vaccination), your vaccination card or a document confirming the vaccination is valid for max. 9 months.
***Persons recovered from COVID-19: The document confirming your recovery is valid for max. 6 months.
A sufficient number of disinfection stands are available in and around the fortress cable car, the restaurant and concert hall area.
Mini bread rolls with two different spreads
W.A. MOZART: Salzburg Symphony
Creamy tomato soup with cream topping
A. VIVALDI: The Four Seasons "Winter"
Chicken breast, stuffed with spinach on a rich rosemary sauce, noodles and mixed vegetables
Fillet of fish on a herbal sauce, parsley potatoes and vegetables
Vegetable strudel on a pumpkin-ginger sauce and herbed potatoes
Advent/Christmas Music from the countryside of Salzburg
MOZART KAMMERORCHESTER SALZBURG
Menu and program are subject to change!
In the price included:
- Fortress Railway (ascent & descent)
- Christmas reception at the panoramic rooftop terrace with breathtaking view of the city of Salzburg (incl.1 mulled wine or punch)
- 3-course Lunch & Music between the courses in the Christmas decorated Arms Hall of the Panorama Restaurant