Boat trip to Hellbrunn Tour 2
With the Tour II, experience the impressive scenery of the Old Town, the formidable natural landscape which encompasses the city of Mozart and one of the exclusive residential areas of the town as well as the mighty Hagen and Tennen mountain range. This is followed by a 5-minute shuttle transfer with our London Double-decker bus to the magical baroque palace at Hellbrunn with the world-famous trick water fountains and original pavilion from the film “The Sound of Music”. Furthermore, the famous Salzburg Zoo is located right next to Hellbrunn with around 800 animals from 140 species, making it a fantastic place to visit.
In the price included:
- Boat trip to Hellbrunn
- Transfer to palace Hellbrunn with the London Double-decker bus
Ratio adult to children: One Adult per one child under 4 years!
DEPARTURE: Landing station Old Town (Makartsteg - Makart Bridge)
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations regarding the re-opening of society in Austria, we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
- FFP2 masks must be worn during the ship cruise, in the area around the ticket counter and in the waiting area.
- All relevant areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cashless payment is possible at all times.
- Disinfection stands are available at the river cruise.
According to the recommendation of the Federal Government, we can point out, that with regard to the Corona Virus situation, among other things, we have taken the following measures:
- Please bring your own mouth and nose protection, which you will need for using the boat trip
- Disinfection stands are available on the ship
Duration: approx. 50 minutes
**Thu till Su
Changed schedule. See calendar right.
Surcharge for the outside deck, for holders of inside deck cards, only possible on the day of the trip (depending on the weather, limited capacity). Subject to prior sale.