Boat trip to Hellbrunn Palace (incl. water trick Fountains) Tour 3
This unique tour in Salzburg includes exclusive highlights: In this trip to "Hellbrunn" you enjoy the Old Town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach-River combined with the exclusive residential area and the magnificent "Hagen- and Tennengebirge". After your arrival at the Hellbrunn landing station our London double decker bus will take you in a five-minute drive to the enchanting baroque Hellbrunn Palace. There, you will have an exclusive quick admission into the world-renowned Trick Water Fountains. After the tour, you will have enough time to explore the Hellbrunn Palace on your own with an audio guide. Afterwards, your "personal driver" brings you back to the Old Town landing where your journey started.
In the price included:
- Boat Trip to Hellbrunn
- Transfer to Hellbrunn Palace with the London double decker bus
- Fast track to the Trick Water Fountains
- Visit to the Palace Hellbrunn (Audio Guide)
- Return trip to the city by London-Doubledecker Bus
- All Entrance fees included
Relation Adults/Children: Per adult 1 children under 4 years!
Landing station Old Town (Makartsteg - Makart Bridge)
In accordance with the COVID-19 regulations regarding the re-opening of society in Austria, we allow ourselves to refer to the following measures:
- FFP2 masks must be worn during the ship cruise, in the area around the ticket counter and in the waiting area.
- All relevant areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cashless payment is possible at all times.
- Disinfection stands are available at the river cruise.
According to the recommendation of the Federal Government, we can point out, that with regard to the Corona Virus situation, among other things, we have taken the following measures:
- Please bring your own mouth and nose protection, which you will need for the boat trip, the London double-decker bus, the trick-fountain tour and the palace visit
- Disinfection stands are available on the ship
approx. 2 hours 30 minutes
**Thu till Sun
Changed schedule. See calendar right.
Surcharge for the outside deck (river cruise), for holders of inside deck cards, only possible on the day of the trip (depending on the weather, limited capacity). Subject to prior sale.